Monday, November 1, 2010

How to comment

From Tim McCormack

Neither Professor Martin nor I have ever used Blogspot before.  So, we have had a little trouble getting this thing rolling.  Follow the rules below to begin using the blog by reading it and offering comments to various posts.

Only one person can "lead the blog."  So all initial posts will be listed as coming from Professor Martin.  However, when I post something I will write at the top "From Tim McCormack" so you will know it is from me. (As I did above.)

There is some confusion about what followers can do on the blog as far as posting.  Followers cannot make initial posts.  They can only "post comments."  The post comment box appears below the post.  You are able to read others comments as well.

So, I just posted a chance to join the blog conversation.  See my post below and start commenting.  More opportunities to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment